Friday, August 5, 2011

Cody Linley Worst Date With Demi Lovato

Most of the worst dates are usually the most memorable and Cody Linley proves just that to Seventeen.

The 19-year-old Dancing with the Stars alum told the mag all about the worst date he had with pop star Demi Lovato. He shared, “It was really the most up and down night of my life. When I finally got Demi, we went out to eat and I was explaining to her, ‘Yeah, my car, I’m sorry, it broke down,’ and as I’m saying that, it starts making a crazy noise again! And I was like, ‘Oh, oh, oh no,’ and she’s like, ‘What’s happening?’ I was like, ‘Nothing, it’s all good.’ She’s like, ‘Are you sure?’ So I had to stop the car and get out. Demi was really sweet. She held the light for me and put in her car repair advice.”

Cody was grateful to his former girlfriend for helping and being patient with him. He said, “She’s kind of a technology geek in a way. I was trying to use my iPhone to see the engine, and she took my phone away, went to settings, and made the light brighter so I could see better.
 Cody Linley Photos
 Cody Linley Styles
Cody Linley Hairstyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment